R’s gone to an archaeological dig today – in the snow!  They were hoping that it wouldn’t settle, and at first it wasn’t but now it is.  He’s just phoned to say that they’re about to make the decision as to whether to continue or come home.


Their initial plan was to do some resistivity meter work first, but it might not be possible.  They’re disappointed because it’s at a Church that has booked contractors to come in and extend its car park and cemetery, and there’s a possibility of there being both a Roman building and a Norman manor house there, and time to find it is quite short.


There might be one day in the week when the retired diggers can go, but R has to work this week.

And still the snow keeps falling.


About Linda Weeks

About my life with the daughter I thought I'd never have - but I did, thanks to a wonderful anonymous egg donor, to whom I will be forever grateful. xx
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s